Sunday, August 24, 2008

I want to marry an angel... no really.

My boss and friend, Katherine, writes. And she writes well. These are the trailers for her two newest books, of which I've read "A Season of Eden" and I am currently reading "Heavenly" and now I want to marry an angel.

Make sure the sound is turned up on the actual video, cause it wasn't on mine.
Check out her websites too. Or let me know if you have questions.

She is a very intelligent writer who is able to make you fall in love with her characters. She makes me wish I was the leading lady in her books (seriously, I've even asked her to make me one of them). So, watch the trailers. NOW!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow did you make a deal with her that you would promote her books if she would name a character after you. JK I really do want to read her books. They sound good

brooke said...

Angel? Vampire? Angel? no, Vampire? Angel, Really? These must be GOOD. You are a babe. So who was the tragic death? I only ask because over the last few weeks, so many people I knew died, so it was weird to read that. I hope you are OK