Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn party, part deux

I LOVE to throw parties. At least, I think I love to throw parties. Without fail, a week or so before my party, I think "What am I doing?! This is going to be terrible!" My latest was to celebrate the release of "Breaking Dawn", the newest and last book in the Twilight saga. I admit that I am in love with these books. I very much dislike Bella. I very much dislike Jacob. But I am sadly in love with Edward. One day I will stop dating Mike's and find an Edward; but probably not. But Jasper came and that's enough for now! Here are a few of the highlights:


Chelsea showing off her beautiful wedding cake she decorated.


Kim, Teressa and Stephanie


Shay... nuff said


Summer and Rich

Becca

Jenn, Katherine and Brooke


Debating what would/should happen in the book. I was right all along!


Katherine, me and Jen with our new (and not so new) tattoos



And finally, me with my Jasper.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo boo awesome party. I was there and it was a blast

thejindras said...

Oh you look so cute! How fun i'm sad i missed it. :( But it looked like it was a hit! whos jasper?

Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...

Sweet niblets, what an awesome post...and what an awesome party. Are you done with the book yet, huh, are ya? If so, call me and we shall discuss. P.S. If you could send that hot picture of my cake my way, I would be completely thrilled!

Rhonda said...

It was a fantastic party. I had tons of fun.

Charlotte said...

I just finished the book. I liked it the best (besides the 1st, of course). Interested in seeing what you thought of it

As an aside, my 11 year old is reading the series. I am getting old way to fast!!

Raffy Taffy said...

I'm sorry we missed it. I really wanted to go. It beats what we/I did that night. My wife wanted to hang out at Borders to get the book. We didn't even get it there. She waited in line for 3 hours!!! I got bored, so I popped out my massage chair and gave free massages to people. Free! That's how insane I went. We heard Wal*Mart was selling the books and there were no lines. We went there, grabbed the book, payed and left. Total time=7minutes. Aargh!!!!!! I'm almost done with the 4th book. I was PRO Jacob, but so far he's really letting me down. Still don't like Edward. Jasper and Emmett, they're the shiz (mormon slang).