Sunday, July 27, 2008

Camping

I hadn't been camping at all this year, and was itching to go. So, I scratched that itch.







I'd never used a chainsaw before. I felt so powerful. Like I could've... well, you know.









Rich spilled his drink on Summer, who had just put on bug spray and she decided to lick it off her arm.








As the only sane person there, I put myself in charge of our safety with the .22. I kept it by my side the whole night in case we encountered a bear, cougar or serial killer.








Todd laughing at a joke the fire just told to him. No one else heard it.













On our little hike












Oh so pretty...

3 comments:

Gina said...

The Todd laughing at the fire joke caught me off guard and made me totally laugh out loud. Looks like fun...that blasted appendix, I wanted to go camping!!!

Charlotte said...

I haven't been camping in years. I think you may have just given me the bug.

SuperSpencer said...

How freaking fun. Ya know, you look well, a little too excited about that gun! :-) How awesome that you handle a chainsaw like a pro too!....or is that scary? Either way... lol!