Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 4th

I'm finally posting my 4th of July pictures. Woo hoo! To be honest, I don't love the 4th of July. In fact, I don't even like it. The only thing that makes it fun is that it's Erin's favorite holiday, cause girl likes her fireworks.

I've been SUPER busy, which means life is grand, but also means no time for blogging. Luckily, Becca loves me enough to let me borrow (ha, she thinks I'm gonna give them back) her pictures from the 4th since we did go to the same barbecue at Auntie B's.

The kids loved the fireworks.

Sometimes they got a little too loud for Benson and Spencer though
I look high in this picture. Thanks Becca.
Family, family family. Mima Happy is visiting from Las Vegas.

Note this amazing watermelon cake. It was made by Becca and I, but mostly Becca, but I frosted it and gave it leaves and vines and such. It really tasted like watermelon! We're amazing, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great 4th of July you had. I wish I could have been there. O wait I was. Well your pics turned out great. Becca is a super nice person to let you use them for your blog.

thejindras said...

yay for july 4!!!
how fun i wish i could've tried your watermelon cake.

Anonymous said...

Even though you don't like the 4th at least you enjoyed your self it is always fun to go hangout with your family and the kid's make it worth it. Omg can we say Watermelon cake who wouldn't want some of that. I think you should make some of that for Saturday if you have time and so on then everyone that goes camping with us can all try it.