Monday, July 14, 2008

Rachel's wedding

Rachy got married this last week and I got Reeb all ready for the wedding. She looked just like a princess and I know she felt like one too. Everyone fawned over her and she was very outgoing that night. She did so well at the dinner and reception, except when she turned on the microphone and started talking into it... and when she kept taking drinks and then pouring the extra water back into the fountain like it was a waterfall. Luckily, no one saw it but me and I sure didn't tell them to refill it. This is my 8th year working with her and I am so proud of her!

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

SuperSpencer said...

She does look adorable Tiff- your blog theme is soo cute!

The Sanders said...

Hey pretty girl! I haven't checked my blog forever and then I saw your comment. How are you?! How is life? You look great! It's weird not to see everyone all the time like it used to be when we were all younger...it seems like forever since all of our families have gotten together! Anyway I wanted to say hi and see how you were doing!
love
Linds

Mom at Our House said...

Been there, done that, got the picture. Haha you see it's funny because I took the picture. I am so funny right, right. Yea I knew you thought so.