Friday, July 9, 2010

First off, here are pictures of our hotel room and restaurant/bar downstairs






I don´t have any pictures today, but I didn´t think I would be coming to an internet cafe. There are a lot of fun stories to tell, but they will probably only be told to some people in person, so my mom doesn´t have a heart attack :)

Seriously though...

We took the mirabus yesterday on a tour throughout Lima. It was amazing to see the entire city. We are staying in Mira Flores, which is a little out of the way, so we hadn´t ventured into the Plaza Mayor (I think that is what it is called) yet. We stopped at the Cathedral of San Francisco and got to tour the catacombs underneath. The paintings and woodwork are truly breathtaking. When we got back on the bus to head back, I met the first man I am going to bring home. His name is Rafael and he is Brazilian and gorgeous. My friends and I met he and his friends at a bar and went dancing.

Oops.. gotta go. I will post pictures from the tour and of Rafael whenever I get on here next.

5 comments:

Jess said...

The hotel room looks so nice and big! 40 bucks well spent =-) I really think bus tours are a really good way to see everything! Were you able to take pictures in the catacombs?

Rhonda said...

Okay so now I am having a heart attack because now I am worried. Have fun but be VERY CAREFUL!!!!!!! I love you.

Mom at Our House said...

Just thought this would be a good time to remind you of the movie we watched right before you left... you know the one- TAKEN! K love ya, have fun.

Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...

Wow, your hotel looks cool! I like the little, uh, kitchen area thing. You tell Rafael to be a gentleman, or I will track his little Peruvian butt down and show him what for. Loves!

thejindras said...

it looks so nice there!!! I'm glad we finally got to see some photos!!!